Cannot find answers? Create a support ticket and we will be happy to help!Contact Support
Follow the steps found in this article to quickly and easily install AgClaims application on your Apple devices.
Please note: recommended version of iOS for this application is 11.
This process is very simple, however somewhat different from your normal application installation. Here is what needs to be done:
1. On your device, visit this page: Version 3.0 - https://agclaims.fonsekainnovations.com/products/1/agclaims-v3-0
2. Scroll down until you see a long green button that says "Install" and tap it
3. You will see a popup confirming that you wish to install the application
4. Tap on "Install" on the confirmation popup
5. Exit your browser by pressing the home button on your device. You will see the AgClaims being downloaded and installed on your home screen
Now, it may appear as if the installation is completed. However, if you attempt to launch the application, you will see another popup warning you that the developer of the application is not trusted on your iPhone. This will prevent your device from launching the application. Here is what you need to do:
1. Open Settings application on your device
2. Navigation to 'General' section in the settings application
3. Scroll down in the 'General' section until you see 'Device Management' button and tap it
4. There you will see 'AgClaims Pty Lty' button. Tap it
5. Now you will be presented with a button that says 'Trust AgClaims Pty Ltd'. Tap it
6. You will once again see a confirmation popup. Tap on the red 'Trust' button.
Once you've completed the steps above, press the Home button on your device. The application will now launch as normal and you can start using it.